Making your own homemade cream cheese in 15 minutes may seem tedious and time-consuming, but did you know that there is a cheese recipe that you can make in just 15 minutes? With simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, you can get fresh, delicious homemade cheese that will amaze your taste buds. In this guide, we’ll show you how to make your own cheese using milk, white vinegar, and salt. So, put on your kitchen apron and learn how to make fresh, creamy cheese in no time!
How to make homemade cream cheese!
- 1 liter of milk
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Pepper to taste
- Chopped chives to garnish (optional)
- In a saucepan, bring the milk to a boil over medium heat.
- Add the white vinegar and salt, stirring gently for about 2 to 3 minutes until the milk begins to curdle and small lumps form.
- Remove from heat and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Place a sieve lined with cheesecloth or a clean kitchen towel over a large bowl and carefully pour the curd mixture into the sieve.
- Squeeze gently to remove excess liquid, then discard.
- Transfer the curd cheese to a bowl and add pepper to taste.
- Mix the curd cheese well to obtain a creamy consistency.
- If you like, you can add chopped chives for garnish.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious homemade cheese soup!
Credit: Delicious Recipes