A poisoned colon can affect our quality of life and cause other pains such as diabetes or frequent headaches. Cleaning it benefits the entire organism. Many people are unaware, but it is estimated that 90% of diseases and weight issues are associated with a dirty colon.
This organ plays a crucial role in our health as it is responsible for eliminating all toxins and waste materials that our body doesn’t need and that can cause serious health issues in the long run.
The juice we offer combines the benefits of beetroot, carrots, and red apple into an ideal drink for intestinal cleansing:
- 6 cabbage leaves
- 3 carrots
- 2 red apples, cut into pieces
- 1 beetroot
- Half a lemon, peeled
- 2.5 cm piece of ginger
Don’t forget to peel and wash the carrots, beetroot, and lemon. Ensure that your fruits and vegetables are organically grown.
- Pour one or two cups of water into your blender.
- Add all ingredients and blend everything.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve to collect the juice.
- Stir again with a spoon.
- You can add some ice cubes to your juice to refresh it.
- To store this juice, use a jar and put it in the refrigerator.
- Lemon is not recommended if you have ulcers or heartburn or are allergic to citrus fruits.
- It is also not recommended if you are taking antacids or medications for blood or heart problems.
- Beets are prohibited if you are undergoing anticoagulant treatment or suffer from a kidney disease. Its effect helps us eliminate toxins from our body, promotes weight loss, and acts as an anti-cancer agent to protect our body.
Credit: Grandma’s tips and tricks