Absolutely! Here’s a delicious and easy recipe for Creamy Chicken with Garlic and Parmesan Cheese:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream (or half-and-half for a lighter version)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Season the chicken breasts with pepper and salt on both sides.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked through and have a golden-brown color. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken broth and stir with a wooden spoon to scrape up any bits from the bottom of the pan. Let the broth simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the heavy cream (or half-and-half). Let the mixture simmer for a few minutes until it thickens slightly.
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir until it melts into the sauce. If the sauce is too thick, you can add a little more chicken broth or cream to reach your desired consistency.
- Stir in the dried thyme and season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the cooked chicken breasts to the skillet, along with any juices that have accumulated on the plate. Simmer for another 2-3 minutes, allowing the chicken to heat through and soak up some of the creamy sauce.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley before serving.
- Serve the Creamy Chicken with Garlic and Parmesan Cheese over rice, pasta, or with your favorite side dish. Enjoy the deliciousness!