No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are a delightful treat that can satisfy your sweet tooth in no time. They are not only delicious but also incredibly easy to make. In this article, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to prepare these mouthwatering cookies. So, let’s dive into the world of No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies and learn how to create this irresistible dessert.
To make these No Bake Cookies, you’ll need the following ingredients:
|Butter (1 stick)||1/2 cup|
|Creamy peanut butter||1 cup|
|Instant oats||3 cups|
|Pure vanilla extract||2 teaspoons|
- In a medium saucepan, add butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa. Place it on medium heat.
- While you wait for the mixture to begin to boil, measure out your peanut butter and oats and have your vanilla jar handy. Remember, once this process gets started, you have to work quickly.
- Bring the mixture in the saucepan to a rolling boil. Once it is at a full boil, boil for 1 minute and 15 seconds.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat immediately.
- Add in the peanut butter and stir. Then, add in the oats and stir. Finally, add in the vanilla and stir.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto baking sheets lined with wax paper.
- Let the cookies cool for 30 minutes or until they are set.
- Enjoy your homemade No Bake Cookies!