Cinnamon Bread is a timeless classic that brings warmth and comfort to every bite. The combination of tender bread infused with the sweet and spicy notes of cinnamon is simply irresistible. Whether you enjoy it as a breakfast treat or a delightful afternoon snack, this homemade Cinnamon Bread is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. In this article, we’ll provide a comprehensive table sheet format with all the ingredients you need to make this delicious bread. So, let’s get baking and fill your kitchen with the aroma of cinnamon!
Cinnamon Bread Recipe Ingredients:
Prepare yourself for a delightful baking adventure with this convenient table sheet format listing all the ingredients required to make Cinnamon Bread:
|All-Purpose Flour||2 cups|
|Granulated Sugar||1 cup|
|Baking Powder||1 tablespoon|
|Ground Cinnamon||2 tablespoons|
|Unsalted Butter (melted)||1/2 cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 teaspoon|
|Vegetable Oil||1/4 cup|
Now that you have all the ingredients at your fingertips, let’s dive into the step-by-step process of creating this scrumptious Cinnamon Bread:
1. Preparing the Dry Ingredients:
Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, and ground cinnamon. Ensure the dry ingredients are well combined.
2. Mixing the Wet Ingredients:
In a separate bowl, combine the milk, melted unsalted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and vegetable oil. Whisk the wet ingredients together until they form a smooth and uniform mixture.
3. Combining the Wet and Dry Ingredients:
Gradually pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Use a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula to gently fold the ingredients together until just combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter.
4. Preparing the Loaf Pan:
Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan with butter or non-stick cooking spray. Dust the greased pan lightly with flour, tapping out any excess.
5. Pouring the Batter:
Pour the cinnamon bread batter into the prepared loaf pan, spreading it evenly.
6. Swirling with Cinnamon:
To create a beautiful cinnamon swirl, sprinkle additional ground cinnamon over the batter. Use a butter knife or a toothpick to gently swirl the cinnamon into the batter.
7. Baking to Perfection:
Place the loaf pan in the preheated oven and bake the Cinnamon Bread for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Cooling and Serving:
Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then, transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing and serving.
Expert Tips for Cinnamon Bread:
- For a richer flavor, use whole milk instead of low-fat milk.
- Add a handful of chopped nuts, such as walnuts or pecans, to the batter for added texture and crunch.
- Serve the bread warm with a dollop of butter or cream cheese for an extra indulgence.
FAQs about Cinnamon Bread Recipe:
- Q: Can I use self-rising flour instead of all-purpose flour and baking powder? A: While you can use self-rising flour, omit the baking powder and salt from the recipe.
- Q: Can I use brown sugar instead of granulated sugar for a deeper flavor? A: Yes, brown sugar will add a delicious caramel undertone to the bread.
- Q: Can I make this bread gluten-free? A: Yes, you can use gluten-free all-purpose flour as a substitute for regular flour.
- Q: Can I add raisins or dried fruit to the batter? A: Absolutely! Adding raisins or dried fruit can enhance the bread’s sweetness and provide delightful bursts of flavor.
- Q: How should I store the leftover Cinnamon Bread? A: Wrap the cooled bread in plastic wrap or foil and store it at room temperature for up to 3 days. For longer storage, freeze the bread and thaw it before serving.
- Q: Can I make muffins instead of a loaf? A: Yes, you can use a muffin tin and adjust the baking time to make delicious cinnamon muffins.
You’ve now mastered the art of making mouthwatering Cinnamon Bread. With our easy-to-follow table sheet format and expert tips, you’re ready to enjoy the comforting flavors of this classic treat. Whether you savor it with a cup of coffee in the morning or serve it as a delightful dessert, this Cinnamon Bread is sure to bring smiles to those who taste it. So, gather your ingredients and let the baking begin!