- 2 cups (480 ml) orange soda (choose your favorite brand)
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- Chill Ingredients:
- To ensure your orange sherbet is nice and cold, start by chilling both the orange soda and sweetened condensed milk in the refrigerator for at least 1-2 hours.
- Mix Ingredients:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chilled orange soda and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir Gently:
- Gently stir the two ingredients together until well combined. Be careful not to overmix; you want to keep the mixture light and fluffy.
- Pour into a Container:
- Pour the mixture into a lidded, freezer-safe container. Make sure the container has enough space for the sherbet to expand as it freezes.
- Cover the container with a lid and place it in the freezer. Allow it to freeze for at least 4-6 hours, or until the sherbet is firm.
- Once the sherbet is frozen and ready to serve, scoop it into bowls or cones.
- Enjoy your homemade 2-Ingredient Orange Sherbet as a refreshing and creamy dessert!
This simple recipe is perfect for satisfying your craving for a cool and citrusy treat on a hot day. Feel free to customize it by using different flavors of soda or adding in mix-ins like crushed fruit or chocolate chips if you like. Enjoy!
Credit: Healthy Juice